Impression has been shortlisted in 8 categories in the 2020 UK Search Awards.
The UK Search Awards is held annually to celebrate the very best in SEO, PPC and content marketing. It attracts hundreds of entries from across the UK so we are thrilled to have been shortlisted alongside some of the very best agencies in the country!
We are very proud to be shortlisted across 5 different campaign categories, and in 3 agency categories, which celebrate the success across Impression as a whole.
- Best Use of Search – E-Commerce/Retail (SEO) – RiseArt
- Most Innovative Campaign (PPC) – Topps Tiles
- Best Use of Search – B2C (SEO) – Skills Training Group
- Best Use of Search – Third Sector / Not for Profit – Cancer Research UK
- Best Use of Search – Finance (SEO) – SunLife
- Best Large SEO Agency
- Best Large PPC Agency
- Best Large Integrated Search Agency
Congratulations to all shortlisted agencies. We look forward to the virtual award ceremony next month! Find out more about our awards, view our portfolio or get in touch with our team today to find out how we can help you.
The post 2020 UK Search Awards: Impression Shortlisted 8 Times appeared first on Impression.