We’re excited to share that we’ve been shortlisted across seven campaign categories and three agency categories in the Global Search Awards!
The Global Search Awards recognise and reward the impact PPC, SEO and Content Marketing has around the world. The awards celebrate search agencies that are transforming businesses through innovative and engaging campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
We are nominated for:
- Best Global Large PPC Agency – Impression
- Best Global Large SEO Agency – Impression
- Best Global Large Integrated Search Agency – Impression
- Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign – Impression & Marmalade
- Best Use of Content Marketing – Impression & AskTraders
- Best Use of Search – Retail / Ecommerce (PPC) – Impression & Abigail Ahern
- Best Use of Search – Finance (PPC) – Impression & Marmalade
- Best Use of Search – B2C (PPC) – Impression & Topps Tiles
- Best Use of Search – B2B (SEO) – Impression & Mitrefinch
- Best Use of Search – Fashion – Impression & Queensmith
Congratulations to everyone else who has been shortlisted! See you at the virtual ceremony next month.
Check out the Top 100 Leaderboard which ranks Search Award winners around the world by the number of awards won and how recently they were won. We’re proud to be listed 27th!
The post Impression Shortlisted for Ten Global Search Awards appeared first on Impression.