We’ve launched a survey to assess what impact COVID-19 has had on organisations across a range of different industries. The survey will also aim to identify what key business challenges senior marketers expect to face in 2021 and which marketing channels they anticipate will be the most effective.
This year has seen us face an unexpected period of change and uncertainty, with the continuous need to adapt and pivot our strategies with little notice. To help marketers reflect on 2020 and look ahead to 2021, we are looking to gain industry insights that will be used to create a report that will allow you to benchmark your businesses against others in your sector.
Why should you take part?
- Be in with a chance of winning 1 of 3 £100 Amazon vouchers – just in time for Christmas!
- Receive a copy of the Marketing Census report, including the results of this survey
- Use the data to benchmark your business and see how you compare to those in your industry
- Learn ways in which like-minded marketers plan to measure success and allocate marketing budget in 2021
- Receive an insight in to which online marketing channels those in your industry plan to increase their investment in
- The more data we collect, the more in-depth findings and accurate results we can share with you
- It will only take between 5 – 10 minutes to complete
We value your insight and experience and believe you can add meaningful content to this report, that marketers like yourselves will benefit from. Your feedback will directly impact the quality and effectiveness of our findings.
Who should take part?
If you’re a business owner, director, marketing manager or marketing director, all of these questions will be relevant to you.
What does the survey cover?
The questions are multiple choice, split across the following sections:
- Reflecting on 2020
- Looking ahead to 2021
- Online marketing channels
- About your company
The survey will close on Friday 11th December and we will announce the winners of the Amazon gift vouchers on Monday 14th December – just in time for some last minute Christmas shopping!
All data collected will be used anonymously. Personal data will only be used to send you a copy of the report and for entry in to the prize draw.